We advice you to have some water/beverage with you, so you stay well hydrated during the tour.
arrive 15 min before the tour
We want you to enjoy the tour therefore we need some extra time to make bike adjustments and give the safety instructions
The sun can be pretty strong in summer, so don't forget sunscreen. And have a rain jacket/poncho with you, in case of rain. Dress comfortable.
Know how to cycle
Unfortunately we cannot teach you how to bike, we will offer bike courses in a near future. For this tour you need to be able to cycle around 8-15 km in a moderate speed ( depending on tour).
Come with energy
Don't forget to eat properly before the tour and please take the time to use the WC before the tour ( limited in the city).
Terms of condition
Weather is not an cancellation reason, tours are still going even when its raining.
All prices are in Swedish Krona (SEK)
Time/date rescheduling, in case a rescheduling is needed, dependant upon Guide availability.
As for cancellation for reservations being cancelled, our policy is as follows:.
• BikeNjoy will keep 100% of the booked tour value if they are cancelled 24 hours or less before departure.
• The entire amount will be repaid in the case of cancellations no later than 24 hours before departure.
• 0% with less than 24 hours prior to departure time. .
• If cancellation occurs 30 days, or more, before the day of the arrangement, the entire amount will be refund to the guest.
• If cancellation occurs 15- 29 days before the day of the arrangement, a fee corresponding to 50% of the booking value will be charged.
• If cancellation occurs 0 – 14 days before the day of the arrangement, a fee corresponding to 100% of the booking value will be charged.
• Private tours and groups bookings: Deposit 30% of the amount fee when bookings being made. Customers that miss their departure time and wish to reschedule must pay a rescheduling fee of 20% or 600 SEK, whichever is greater. Subject to guide availability.
It is required to inform us about the age, length and the cycling skills of the child so we can prepare the best possible bike. We do offer Child seats and Child trailers. All children under 15 years of age are required by Swedish law to wear helmets.
Tour must be paid directly with the booking. We are offering the possibility to use the Swish APP payment ( Only Swedish local bank accounts) to pay.
Medical Emergency Cycling can be risky. We provide you with an helmet and a safety instruction in the beginning of the tour. Nevertheless we recommend to cover yourself with an medical travel insurance. We do not cover any medical costs in case of an accident.
Equipment Participants of the tour are required to practice common sense, prudence and diligence, particularly in relation to the equipment provided by BikeNjoy during the tour, of which the participants agree to use at their own risk and which they stipulate to when agreeing with this set of terms and conditions. Participants will be held responsible for any damage to the equipment provided to them with the exception of flat tires or mechanical malfunctions which are not the fault of the participant. We reserve the right to inquire and assess the damages made and thereupon determine the nature of the damages accordingly. This also includes the loss of locks or keys.